Bilingual Art Director
Creative Dallas, Texas
Position at The Integer Group
The Integer Group is seeking a Bilingual Art Director for our Dallas office.
**Bilingual written, and spoken, and proven knowledge of Hispanic market a must. Good understanding of and experience of multicultural markets and culture.
Everyone is a shopper. At all hours, day and night. In every imaginable place. So the landscape of what's possible is limitless.
We are curious, inventive and brave. We utilize cultural insights to fuel big ideas that connect with people where they are living, looking and buying, accelerating shoppers toward commerce.
We call this connected creativity, and it places us at the Intersection of Branding and Selling(R).
JOB SUMMARY: We're looking for an art director who's an expert visual storyteller. One who can transform cultural insights into arresting designs. And in the process, find a way to totally disrupt the playing field. Because it's no longer simply about making ads. You have to move people with powerful connections that sell.
Bilingual written, and spoken, and proven knowledge of Hispanic market a must. Good understanding of and experience of multicultural markets and culture.
Of course, you'll need an eye for detail, a strong visual aesthetic and the ability to shape inspiring visuals that reflect our everyday way of life. You should also know how to influence a shopper using using non-traditional and digital media. Videos and print are elementary. But augmented reality experiences and AI chatbots that guide a shopper toward a purchase? Now we're talking.
Our art directors aren't one-trick ponies. They're also skilled at presenting their ideas to other team members and clients. In fact, they have a knack for getting along with others, including photographers, talent and account shareholders. Nothing gets through their thick skins - they use criticism as the grit that polishes their designs into pearls. And, yes, they can thread a campaign across multiple platforms without spilling a drop of coffee.
In other words, our ideal candidate will be someone who knows when to play by the rules. And when to throw them all out and call down the lightning.
Did we mention the free snacks? You'll never art direct on an empty stomach again. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Able to concept overarching "big ideas" based on communication strategies and brief
- Provides design elements for all channels, including but not limited to advertising, digital, in-store experiences and social media
- Concepts and produces high-quality, creative work
- Collaborates with agency colleagues
- Portfolio that reflects superior design and art direction abilities
- Agency experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Design or related field preferred
- Bilingual written, and spoken, and proven knowledge of Hispanic market a must.
- Good understanding of and experience of multicultural markets and culture.
- Proficiency in relevant graphic design software
- Applies constructive criticism to job execution and performance issues
- Good communication and organization skills
- Basic mastery of relevant graphic design software
- Sense of humor a plus
About The Integer Group (R)
The Integer Group(R) is the world's leading commerce agency, relentlessly focused on delivering Great Work That Works. We believe in creativity that is fueled by data, informed by culture, and delivered to the touchpoints that create connections and ultimately drive transaction. Through shopper marketing, retail strategy & design, eCommerce, integrated branding, and Commerce Connections Media, we accelerate conversion and build a brand's lifetime bond with its consumers. It's what we call living at the Intersection of Branding and Selling(R). A key member of Omnicom Group Inc., The Integer Group has more than 1,100 associates in 25 offices across the globe, including locations in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and North and South America. The Integer Group's clients include AT&T, FedEx, Mars/Wrigley, Michelin, Nestl, P&G, PepsiCo, Starbucks and more.