The primary purpose of this position is to provide HS&E and leadership support to a specific portfolio of business to drive a safety culture and supports growth. _ The successful applicant will possess leadership abilities in addition to technical knowledge in environmental, health and safety compliance with facilities operations.
This position will support a large Pharmaceutical account. Travel expected to be up to 80%. Additional language skills in Spanish or French is a plus.
The position is virtual. Residence/office in eastern or central time zones is preferred.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health & Science, Environmental Science, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering or a related technical field preferred
- Current CSP, CIH, CHMM, OSHA
- 5+ years’ progressive EHS experience in a manufacturing, corporate, pharmaceutical and or similar environments
- Demonstrated experience of successful program management across multiple sites
- High energy, drive and persistence required
- Previous Pharma experience helpful
Key member of local leadership team managing all Quality Assurance, Food, Physical and or Environmental Safety Programs for a specific portfolio of business at multiple locations associated with a global account portfolio. Provides HS&E expertise on new account due diligence; transition and stabilization phases. Initiate plans and manages resources to ensure efficient and cost-effective strategies for occupational health, safety and environmental performance, in addition to partnering with leadership to instil an operational excellence culture.