How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As an active team member working _within Sodexo Clinical Technology Management (CTM), you will partner with our Healthcare clients to manage their medical equipment technology needs. Together, we provide leadership and expertise ensuring safe effective medical equipment for patients, staff and visitors. At Sodexo, we improve the Quality of Life of all those we serve.
Sodexo’s growing Clinical Technology Management Division is seeking a talented Imaging Service Technician 1 to support customers at PIH Hospital located in Whittier CA to include supporting PIH Downey and surrounding outpatient clinics. The main role of the position will be to ensure all CTM related diagnostic imaging medical equipment is maintained in a quality and timely manner. The ideal candidate will have outstanding customer service and communications skill as well as a strong technical skills and commitment to deliver excellent repair service in an expedient manner. Ideal candidates will possess:
- Competency troubleshooting/repairing and maintaining diagnostic imaging devices.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements of medical devices
- Proven success developing and sustaining vendor relationships
- Ability to manage medical device life cycle plans
- Skill set of advanced modality such as clinical laboratory, medical imaging, radiation/oncology or high-end biomedical devices
- Medical equipmemt knowledge with the following are desired for this role: Portable X-Ray, XR RAD Rooms, CT, Cath Lab, Cath Scan, C-Arms and ultrasound
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation schedule as required.
Inspect, repair, maintain, and calibrate basic diagnostic imaging equipment, devices, system, and instruments. Interact on a routine basis with other clinical health providers in the identification of technology-based problems.
-Inspect, maintain, repair and calibrate equipment and systems
-Provides advanced support of equipment for direct patient care
-Interacts on a routine basis with clinical health providers in the identification of technology based problems and solutions
-Solves organization-level customer service issues and complaints
-Preparing required documentation and reports
-Ensures regulatory compliance
-Demonstrates a safety mindset
-Financial responsibility for purchasing parts and service