Staff Management | SMX has an opportunity for bilingual Spanish-speaking, driven, project-minded individuals seeking a new challenge in their career. Do you relish facing new challenges? Are you a master at client interaction? Does the prospect of managing large-scale projects intrigue you?
Our Bilingual Staffing Implementation Managers lead the implementation of our on-site workforce management model with new and existing clients across the United States. As part of our Solutions Deployment Group, you will take on the challenge of implementing our on-site staffing model within our client's facility. This role wears many hats, ranging from recruiting to direct supervision, and building strong client relationships. Our SDG Managers are chameleons, able to seamlessly transition from connecting with our hourly associates to making decisions in high-level client meetings.
The Bilingual Staffing Implementation Manager works specifically with new client sites, and as such this position requires managers to travel to those sites and stay for the duration of the implementation. To reiterate--this role is 100% travel. This is a home based position when not traveling. You will regularly work 45 to 50 hours per week, sometimes being on your feet 10 to 12 hours per day. Flexibility is key and will be expected to work all hours required to provide the best possible service to the client.
Perks of the job:
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Comprehensive vision, health, and dental insurance
- 401K matching and stock options
- Highly visible, client-facing position
- Potential for growth and professional advancement
- Trendsetter for the organization
What you'll do:
- Assist the Senior/Lead SDG Manager with executing Client expectations plans.
- Perform in the role of Recruiter responsible for conducting interviews, orientations and implementation and execution of an advertising campaign.
- Perform in the role of Account Supervisor responsible for shift management, training, safety, and client relations.
- Perform general operations duties in the areas of payroll, safety, training, audits and compliance.
- Responsible for completing assigned task and documenting completion within the Project Management Plan.
- Develop relationships with the appropriate client contacts in their area of responsibility to understand and full fill client expectations and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Conduct New Hire training in their assigned area of expertise for the permanent management team member.
- Assist with the setup and configuration of back office tools, systems and the office.
- Handle associate relations activities, communications and investigations.
What you bring to the table:
- High School Diploma/GED required--Bachelor's Degree is preferred or a combination of a HS Diploma/GED and established work history.
- 1 to 3 years working experience. Management or project management experience a plus but not required.
- 100% Road Warrior. Must be able to travel all of the time.
- A valid US passport or ability to secure a US passport.
- Customer Service and Client Relations Experience.
- Experience in warehouse, distribution, or manufacturing environments is a plus.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required.
- Strong Computer Skills (MS Office, Excel, PPT and Word).
Apply Online at: https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=TRUEBLUE&cws=51&rid=95848
Who We Are, How We Work:
- Staff Management | SMX partners with Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies to deliver innovative staffing solutions with superior results across a multitude of industries and geographies.
- Recruiting, hiring, training, managing, tracking and retaining thousands of temporary workers daily is what we do.
- When a client outsources a workforce management program from Staff Management | SMX, a dedicated team works from within the client's facility to become fully integrated into the work environment.
- We leverage our expertise in high-volume outsourced workforce management, our experience with leading VMS systems and our vendor-neutral management approach to ensure that you get the best-qualified candidate for the best rate.
- As part of the TrueBlue Workforce Management Group, we offer clients a broad range of staffing and outsourced solutions.
- TrueBlue is the largest industrial staffing firm in the United States, connecting over 100,000 people with work each day, and recruiting over 250,000 full-time employees each year.
Staff Management | SMX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.