Henry Schein One delivers connected dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help practices improve every aspect of practice management and grow profits. Our platform for integrated applications lets dental technology connect, share data and automate more tasks, creating a new digital workflow that helps teams work smarter and more efficiently. Our advanced integration improves each stage of the patient experience - from first contact and scheduling, to delivery of treatment and recurring care. Henry Schein One unifies market-leading software, web tools, support and patient services into the one platform that is a standard for connecting all practice dental technology.
This position is responsible for performing advanced quality assurance tasks on a new or existing product and documenting defects found. Leverage a good understanding of the business domain and customer needs for the success of development projects.
- Mentor more junior quality assurance engineers in regard to best practices with a good ability to explain technical concepts in written and verbal forms
- Establish a high level of code quality by executing test cases at the acceptance testing level as part of the functional testing or regression testing of the product
- Record defects found and provide sufficient information for the resolution of those defects
- Document in the test management software: test cases, test suites, and test plans designed for functional and regression testing of the product
- Improve testing efficiency by demonstrating a basic ability to automate test cases
- Provide assistance with product betas and releases with a basic ability to perform risk analysis
- Assist team members, product management, and technical support in identifying and resolving customer issues and product defects
- Assist user documentation and technical support by assembling and providing concise and accurate information in regards to software functionality
- Provide task decomposition, documentation and estimates in accordance with a moderate understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Maintain an proficient knowledge and stay current with trends associated with software testing and quality assurance
- Attend all meetings necessary for the seamless delivery of the product as part of the Software Development Life Cycle
Typically 5 to 7 or more years of increasing responsibility in terms of any applicable professional experience.
PREFERRED EDUCATION :
Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline. Master's degree or global equivalent a plus. Typically hold 1 or more industry certifications
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES :
Full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures
Excellent planning/ organizational skills
Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
Excellent writing and communication skills
Good conflict resolution skills
Excellent decision making skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Work independently; receive minimal guidance
Professional maturity in delivering difficult messages in a professional and empathetic manner
Good negotiating skills
Able to contribute to moderately complex aspects of a project
Use skills to resolve complex issues in effective ways
Act as a resource for colleagues; may direct the work of other staff members
Ability to manage within a budget
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Full-Time Benefits Available:
- Earn generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Earn 7 Paid holidays
- Get evenings and weekends off!
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with competitive company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D
- Lunch delivered daily from local restaurants for purchase
- Onsite gym with personal trainer options
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: (please click on the apply button below).
CC:(see application details)00.2815.0767
Job Field: Administrative