Midwest Drywall, a large regional specialty contractor seeks safety professional in our Wichita, KS location. Requirements include general construction exp., OSHA 30. Must be able to travel. Bilingual a plus, but not required. Compensation commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits available including health insurance, 401K, and ESOP participation.
Where Excellence Builds Opportunity
Midwest Drywall works hard to provide a culture where people will not only enjoy the stability of long term employment, but also have the opportunity for growth. We are a team of over 750 craftsmen, foremen, superintendents, estimators, project managers, support personnel, managers and leaders. Some of the characteristics of Midwest are:
- Midwest is a leader in the industry assuring the long-term viability of the company.
- Locations in six different areas offer many growth and advancement opportunities, including large project Travel locations:
- Oklahoma City
- Working with professionals from many geographic areas and backgrounds provides for cross training opportunities and continued guidance in potential mentor relationships.
- Technological advancements continue to be a focal point for improving and maintaining our leadership in the industry.
- Providing a safe working environment for all employees.
- Promoting innovation by constantly seeking new ideas or solutions.
- Compensation and benefits that are consistent with our leadership position in the industry.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) striving to provide long-term employment opportunities for all.