Come Join our Team!
Henry Schein Orthodontics, is a leading U.S. manufacturer of orthodontic products for the domestic and international orthodontic markets. Henry Schein Orthodontics provides a vast array of innovative products, services, and educational courses to help build successful practices. In the USA, our products are marketed to orthodontic practitioners through a strong direct sales force, and internationally, our products are sold in more than 85 countries through 160+ distributors. We are dedicated to provide the orthodontic profession with high quality, innovative products backed by attentive customer service and educational support. At Henry Schein Orthodontics everyone is part of the team, with the same goal; to improve patient care and continue to "Advance the Future of Orthodontics" for generations to come.
Sells and builds relationships with customers via telephone, placing outbound sales calls and receiving inbound sales orders. Responsible for:
Increasing market share of Ortho Organizers products to new and existing customers within an assigned territory.
Meeting or exceeding all sales forecast objectives.
Meeting or exceeding all Key Performance Indicators ("KPIs") and Company Quality objectives established for this position.
Performs the below duties in a quality driven way that insures excellent customer service and quality products.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Make contact with all customers and/or prospects in your assigned sales territory by telephone, identifying customer needs and sharing Ortho Organizers value proposition (email and fax may be used to support phone efforts, as long as done so within policy guidelines), including:
Secure and place orders in CRM software, using sales order building techniques such as up-selling, cross-selling and suggesting add-ons with each order.
Place a minimum of 30 outbound calls per day to solicit sales.
Follow up on all sales leads within your assigned territory.
Plan and document all calls in the CRM software, ensuring superior customer service through team awareness of customer needs and status of accounts.
Develop a strong, interactive and supportive relationship with other members of the Sales and Customer Service Team and Sales Management.
Offering suggestions and ideas for process improvement, helping to effect positive change.
Communicate and provide feedback to management regarding client needs, new technologies, clinical trials, and other market activities. Provide monthly reports as directed by Sales Management. Keeps updated on all company product knowledge and competitor products. Orders catalogs from competition and reads Trade Journals.
2. Takes inbound order queue calls from customers, following all guidelines in customer service category, ensuring customer needs are met.
3. Reviews computer reports and calls doctors that are down in specific product categories and adds any new doctors shown on reports - not shown in files. Reviews credit returns in territory each month to understand why doctor returned product. Try if possible to persuade doctor to re-order. If there is no reason on the return, call account and find out why. Pre-package all literature to be mailed the following day.
4. Meet training requirements as directed: including proficiency with professional selling skills, product knowledge, competitive product knowledge and territory management and time management.
5. Support the region and national initiatives as set forth by sales management team
6. Participation in special projects, including Tradeshow attendance and participation (when requested), and performance of other duties, as required.
The travel requirement for this position is at least 15%.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Perform the following duties in a professional way, supporting Ortho Organizers' Quality Policy. Must understand, follow and comply with regulatory requirements as applicable to various processes. An understanding of FDA Quality System Regulations (21 CFR 820) and ISO Standards (ISO 13485) is required.
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year College or University.
Position open to recent graduates as well as professionals with 1 to 2 years of previous sales, telesales/customer service experience in a goal oriented, quota/commission based environment or 1-2 years' clinical orthodontic experience with a desire to achieve sales success.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- PC literate - ability to use a computer with various softwares.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Ability to perform quality sales presentations to customers via telephone and demonstrate consistent sales closing abilities
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including ability to type 40+ wpm
- Strong and effective time management skills
- 2nd language a plus
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: (please click on the apply button below).
Job Field: Sales/Telesales