Henry Schein One delivers connected dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help practices improve every aspect of practice management and grow profits. Our platform for integrated applications lets dental technology connect, share data and automate more tasks, creating a new digital workflow that helps teams work smarter and more efficiently. Our advanced integration improves each stage of the patient experience - from first contact and scheduling, to delivery of treatment and recurring care. Henry Schein One unifies market-leading software, web tools, support and patient services into the one platform that is a standard for connecting all practice dental technology.
This outside sales position is responsible for selling IT solutions, software, hardware, and services to small and medium Dental Practices. Sell the full suite of Tech Central products and solutions and related financing. Employs a consultative selling process to sell the correct solutions to achieve customer IT goals. Key performance elements include: sales volume, sales growth rates, gross margin attainment, and high quality-efficient installations. Work closely with the Tech Central inside sales team and supports local centers or partners as assigned.
- Prospect, develop, and manage moderately complex sales opportunities with both new and established, targeted prospects / clients.
- Apply significant knowledge of the prospects/clients business operations, resources, industry, and direction to sell solutions comprising of hardware, software, and integration services.
- Identify, develop, negotiate, and successfully close new engagement agreements with clients that will encompass hardware and software products and value-added solution sets.
- Work closely with staff to handle all quotes and follow through to help maintain prospecting new opportunities and positioning Henry Schein TechCentral as their preferred supplier.
- Maintain customer continuity and enable growth.
- Assist other team members with transactions when necessary.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 3 years field sales experience or the equivalent with a strong understanding of consultative and solutions selling.
BA/BS Preferred in IT related field or business or the global equivalent.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
Experienced, organized, thorough, responsive, detail oriented, reliable, and a good communicator. The ability to multi-task is required. Need to have ability and experience working on RFP's, bid responses and leading the sales effort on projects.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Sales knowledge, attention to detail and project management skills, knowledge of IT Hardware products, networking topology, IT security and cloud / hosting services.
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Role is an outside sales position in designated territory - 10% overnight travel. No special physical demands required.
Full-Time Benefits Available:
- Earn generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Earn 7 Paid holidays
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with competitive company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: (please click on the apply button below)
CC:(see application details)01
Job Field: Administrative
See job description