ADP is hiring a MyLife Advisor II. The Employee Service Center supports Comprehensive Service and TotalSource (PEO and ASO) clients by providing guidance and research in response to a wide variety of questions and issues presented by participants, HR and Third Party vendors. The persons in these roles will use multiple tools and resources in order to develop an accurate and comprehensive response to inquiries. In these roles they will also interface with multiple ADP business partners such as payroll, HR and benefits. This also requires the ability to interface and collaborate with third party vendors on resolution. To support a seamless interaction for our clients, all levels will also have familiarity with common payroll, benefits and HR questions utilizing multiple applications. As associates move up through the job family, they will be required to work more independently, handle more complex calls, may specialize in a given subject area, and assist less experienced representatives. At the most senior level, the Representative will be required to act as back-up to the Manager/Team Lead.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Take ownership of resolving issues and responding to questions to questions from participants and third parties regarding multiple product offersingssuch as benefits, payroll, HR, 401K, Risk, Workers Compensation, E-time, etc. Level 1-3 will provide Tier 1 support.
- Serves as primary point relationship owner for assigned Comprehensive Benefits employee/managers, including Benefits Administration and Annual Enrollment.
- Supports cross-functional efforts for both lines of businesses Comp Services and PEO.
- Coordinates and manages Benefits Administration and Annual Enrollment tasks, including coordination with back-office and off-shore teams to supplement execution of tasks/activities. To include QLE and manual updates.
- Works in conjunction with various team members to resolves errors, issues timely and accurately as it relates to carrier connections, payroll and manual carrier updates. Escalates failures appropriately and escalates programmatic issues to partner team members as appropriate.
- Provides service support related to the administration of health & welfare benefit programs to the employee/manager and internal business partners & service team via phone, CRM, email or in person, regarding standard or employee/manager operating procedure, best practice/business process, the resolution of participant benefit plan, insurance provider, WFN product and/or other employee/manager problems.
- Partners with the Payroll Processing Rep to communicate employee/manager updates and resolve issues or questions.
- Use on-line tools and other resources to research and respond to Employee/manager inquiries requiring guidance on how to address a wide variety of payroll, pay practice and payroll tax questions and situations.
- Escalates Employee/manager issues to SSS, Tech Services, Project Services, Connections Team, Carriers, Development or other 3rd parties as appropriate. Communicates status and resolution to Employee/manager.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with major area of concentration in HR, Benefits and/or Payroll
- 1-3 years of experience
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish
- Flexibility to work 8:00 am - 9:30 pm MST, Monday-Friday.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Organizational Skills: the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently and make sound decisions
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.