Family Health Centers at NYU Langone, a designated Level 3 Medical Home, is the largest federally qualified health center network in New York State, and the second largest in the nation. It includes nine primary care sites, 33 school-based health centers and dental clinics, four day care centers, the nation's largest dental residency program, and New York State's largest behavioral health program. The network also includes 12 community medicine sites providing care to disenfranchised New Yorkers, comprehensive HIV services, chemical dependency programs, and a family support center that offers educational, vocational, and other social support programs. Learn more about Family Health Centers at NYU Langone .
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Family Partner.
In this role, the Family Partner conducts twice-weekly home visits to a caseload of families, modeling reading and play strategies to improve parent-child interactions. Helps to prepare children for school success and increase parent efficacy in supporting their children's learning.
- Conducts home visits with assigned families twice- weekly
- Completes required paperwork on a weekly basis
- Attends and participates in weekly supervisory meetings
- Collects program data and ensures completeness
- Coordinates recruitment of families for program participation
- Supports special program events for families
- Supports program implementation as needed
- Other duties as assigned by program leadership
- Bachelors degree and/or experience working with young children/parents and/or with Community Based Organizations (paid or volunteer)
- At least one year experience working with immigrant children and families
- Bilingual - English/Mandarin
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
Family Health Centers at NYU Langone's network provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you'll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
NYU Langone Hospital-Brooklyn is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view Family Health Centers at NYU Langone's EEO policies, please click here . Please click here to view the Federal "EEO is the law" poster or visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm for more information. To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please click here .
Family Health Centers at NYU Langone
Parent Child Home Grnt- FHC (P664011)