Integrated Design Studio at Henry Schein is focused on building a foundation for functional, creative, and innovative dental office design. Our design team supports our sales field by providing space plans for dentists of all specialties. We focus on creating spaces that will be functional and efficient for staff, as well as offer a positive patient experience.
- Provide support to the Henry Schein equipment sales field by designing floor plans that meet the client request
- Interface with equipment sales field and/or client to provide design consultation, gain better understanding of client needs
- Create detailed floor plans that demonstrate a mastery of principles of space planning (zoning, adjacencies, circulation), accessibility and life safety codes, and common construction practices
- Develop structured, creative, and functional spaces; pay special attention to the user experience of a space
- Ensure the proper placement and fit of dental equipment
- Generate detailed equipment specification plans to guide the installation of all dental equipment, including accurately locating all utilities and reinforcement
- Collaborate with contractors, architects, and equipment sales field to ensure accurate installation of dental equipment
- Manage an ongoing workload of active projects; be ready to shift priorities and respond to the need for expedited turnaround time
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
- Associate's degree (minimum)/Bachelor's Degree (preferred) in a focus related to the architectural design field, including interior architecture, architecture, architectural drafting, etc
- Mastery of AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, or Revit; experience with 3D modeling programs
- Familiarity with principles of space planning, accessibility and life safety codes, and common construction practices
- Experience in interior finish selections and specifications is not required, but additional opportunities may be available to a candidate who has experience and an interest in this area
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: (please click on the apply button below).
Job Field: Administrative