- Active, unrestricted RN license in state of residence
- 2+ years of RN experience in any clinical setting
- Proficient level of experience with Microsoft Office applications, and strong technical aptitude
- Ability to work evening shifts including weekends
- Ability to work Monday - Friday during daytime hours for first 3 weeks for training
- Multiple state licensure (in addition to Compact License if applicable) or ability to obtain multiple state nursing licenses
- Home health experience
- Triage experience
- Emergency room experience
- Case management experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous experience in a call center environment
- Bilingual in Spanish or Vietnamese
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to doyour life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Call Center RN, Registered Nurse, telecommute, telecommuter, remote, work from home