Mental Health Support Services
Hiring Range: $18,651 - $60,217
Deadline: 11:59 pm June 30, 2019
Chesterfield County's Mental Health Support Services Department is seeking a Data Analyst to process Help Desk tickets in the following areas:
- Creating Reports - use county approved software to create custom reports by working with staff to identify the purpose (need) of the report and the best way to meet the need with a reporting solution if a reporting solution is needed.
- Editing Reports - identify issues with reports and resolve the issue.
- Creating Forms - use county approved software to create custom end user data forms by working with staff to identify the purpose (need) of the form and the best way to meet the need with a customer form solution.
- Editing Forms - identify issues with forms and resolve issue.
- Assist with backing up the HD when needed.
- Respond to staff inquiries and create and resolve tickets when needed.
- Work with MIS team to use Data Analytical tools to help Mental Health Support Services become more efficient by meeting state regulations for reporting and program efficiency.
- Perform other work as required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Hiring a Diverse and Bilingual Workforce.
Successful candidate will possess a bachelor's degree in a technology field (i.e. database programming, computer programming, web development) including two to five years of experience working with databases (i.e. Oracle, SQL Server); one to three years of experience working with Data Analytics; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Preferred skills include:
Microsoft (MS) Expression Visual Studio, Get Hub Crystal, SQL Report XHTML, Java Script, and Visual Basics (VB) Pearl. Pre-employment drug testing, FBI criminal background check and education /degree verification required. A Chesterfield County application is required and must be submitted online by deadline. An Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Workforce Diversity