ADP Streamline Organization
Bilingual Implementation Coordinator
ADP Streamline Service Organization is committed to providing World Class Service to clients by hiring, developing and retaining qualified service professionals; by treating each client contact as a service opportunity and by delivering outstanding customer care to client associates.
- To stand as ADP single point of contact facing the Client for the implementation project.
- To ensure the setup of the new client in consolidation Services systems (Reporting, Invoicing, Payroll Process Control, ...)
- To fine-tune the coordination protocol with Partners Managers in triggering, track progress and closing the local implementation projects and the service delivery either with ADP countries or with external Payroll providers.
- To facilitate efficient global implementation of ADP Streamline across the Client organization.
- Monitor and manage the Client relationship and satisfaction at headquarters level during the implementation phase.
- To solve potential issues that may prevent the satisfactory and timely completion of the global implementation.
- To ensure a proper transition from implementation to service with the assigned Account Manager
- To develop, produce and monitor a master implementation schedule to ensure timely achievements of all deliverables.
- To produce project status reports satisfaction surveys and KPI's on service to conduct conference calls with the Client on a regular basis in order to ensure the relationship.
- To setup the options for configuring the consolidated reports and exported data to be supplied to the new Client.
- To survey each country after the "go live" payroll for feedback, evaluate the status of the payroll, check Client satisfaction and develop an action plan to resolve any residual issues.
- To act from time to time as a sales support agent to advise on the fit of ADP Streamline solution to client needs at the selling process stage
- To submit recommendations on how to improve the relationship with the client, related to implementation phase, with ADP Streamline partners.
- Two years minimum experience in implementing or serving Payroll/HR related projects
- Proven experience in Project management, project coordination
- Perfect communications skills in Client facing context
- Ability and enthusiasm in animating virtual meetings involving international parties
- International culture and ability to work in a multinational environment
- Efficient in Spanish and English.
- Able to relocate
- University degree or comparable education
- Payroll (and HR) related training are advantage
- Manager implementation Coordination (functional)
- Operations Director
- HUB Coordinator (day-to-day operations)
- Account Managers (client handover)
- Partner Managers (partner issues)
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of concurrent implementations (entities/employees) monitored at the same time.
- Number of open and resolved issues (CCM)
- Amount of extra business acquired, sell more.
- End-to-end duration of the global implementation. (start speed, from signature to go live)
- Client satisfaction surveys on implementation.
- Organization: ADP Streamline
- Supervisor: HUB Coordinator
- Location: Parsippany, US
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.