This position is responsible for processing Equipment & Technology orders that are submitted by Dental Sales representatives and assisting field based ECs with center related transactions including, inventory order processing, installation coordination, creating order quotes, and systemic based transactions related the operation of an HSD Field Dental center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives a high volume of order requests from Equipment and Technology reps via the DentaCad system, e-mail or fax requesting the creation of customer quotes, orders and updates to existing orders.
- Communicates with all field based ECs status of equipment orders.
- Problem solving on equipment orders, a/r issues, order tracking, promotion inquiries, including questions, concerns, and searches related to a customer orders and past orders.
- Schedules Equipment order installation activities, before, during, and after the order process along with scheduling other service related requests not exclusively related to an order.
- Communicates with Field based ECs to schedule installations for all needed orders.
- Communicates with Equipment and Technology Sales reps as to major status movements of an order.
- Works with Equipment credit to properly and quickly have an order approved for procurement.
- Assists the field based ECs with center based transactions related to inventory management.
- Provides Financial Accounting with the proper proof of delivery documents for orders they have entered.
- Participates with the local center's weekly EPM to notify them of the status of their orders.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for: Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
This position will be working in and office environment, utilizing typical office equipment
Experience: Inventory management, customer service experience, working with a large field organization, high volume order processing,
Education: High School diploma (college preferred) or the equivalent.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills: Microsoft Word, moderate to advanced Excel knowledge, Power Point. Knowledge of and ability to learn general database applications. Strong communication and organizational skills
Other: Ability to read legal documentation
Job Field: Sales/Telesales