Zahn, a Henry Schein company, is seeking an experienced Technical Support Specialist. You will be the Level II contact for our clients in resolving their technical, application, and hardware related issues for our CAD/CAM equipment and software solutions. Our mission is to quickly assess and resolve end-user questions while delivering world-class customer support.
Responsibilities include assisting customers via phone, email, and TeamViewer with their scanner, software and milling machine issues, as they arise.
- Provide Tier 2 level of technical support to customers by resolving technical calls on milling units, advanced software issues, and high-level milling machine and scanning errors.
- Close 30+ tickets and gain 10 assists per week, on average.
- Sustain over 50% phone availability to decrease response times, typically answering 10 - 15 calls per day inbound.
- Maintain ticket SLA's for 30 minute first response, daily follow up responses (caries based on Priority) on unsolved tickets.
- Help maintain at least a 98% customer satisfaction score via Zendesk surveys by consistently displaying professionalism and technical expertise to clients.
- Continue to master and expand on Subject Matter Expert (SME) interests (4 or more corporate products).
- Gather the required information necessary to best handle customer software and technical inquiries.
- Attend and actively participate in 1-2 technical trainings, per year.
- Mentor Associate Technical Support Specialists to improve their hardware skills, as well as their understanding of and comfort in discussing company products and services with customers.
- Provide 1-2 in-house technical trainings, per year, to Associate Technical Support Specialists.
Typically 4 or more years of related experience.
Typically High School education, vocational training and/or on-the-job training. Bachelor's degree preferred.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service oriented and ability to work with and resolve complex issues
- Ability to plan and arrange activities
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential and highly sensitive information
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage conflict
- Capacity to work effectively under pressure
- Analytical thinking
- Oversee small to medium sized projects
- Identify and recommend continuous improvement opportunities
- Establish productive working relationships at multiple levels within the organization
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Must have an excellent ability to concisely articulate software-related problems and technical concepts to a varying customer base.
- Must have a firm understanding of Internet connectivity and networking.
- Must be proficient in dental terminology and the core functionality of software and hardware systems.
- Must be able to accurately diagnose and repair appliances/equipment via phone and email.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: (please click on the apply button below)
Job Field: Equipment Support