Sodexo is hiring for a Field Marketing Coordinator (hourly) at Pepperdine University located in Malibu, CA. Are you a polished professional capable of marketing our high-profile account? The successful candidate will excel at engaging with students and organizations and lead improvements in customer satisfaction surveys for the high-quality experience our clients are provided! This is a great entry level position to join a growing company in a picturesque environment Click here to view our Campus! Social Media Gurus are encouraged to apply!
There is NO relocation assistance for this position.
Is this opportunity right for you?
Sodexo’s Marketing staff work with operations teams to develop marketing strategies that provide a high level of service and innovation for multiple cafes, catering, micro markets, brands and retail stores. Marketing is focused on growth strategies for increasing sales for the unit, improving customer satisfaction and promoting Sodexo’s Brand.
Are you the experienced Marketing Coordinator we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Work with managers, clients, the District Manager and Vice President in all matters relating to marketing, in order to help establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship
- Can be responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all marketing activities throughout the enterprise, through subordinate managers, supervisors and frontline employees.
_The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong marketing background
- Strategic leadership, exceptional communication and project management skills
- Strong computer skills are required, with a preference for experience with Scala
- Best in class presentation skills, with extensive PowerPoint experience
- Team development skills
- Client relationship skills and the ability to quickly respond to client and management needs
- The ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage workload
- Contract food services experience is preferred
Careers in Universities:
Working for Sodexo in Universities allows you to support students on their path to adulthood and academic success. Located on college and university campuses across the country, Sodexo creates clean, safe living and learning environments that inspire and drive success. Student success depends upon so many conditions – when they are well fed, safe, comfortable and learning in a clean, well maintained environment they are more likely to succeed.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Marketing positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Marketing jobs.
- Supports growth by executing growth initiatives, including: Non-Mandatory Sales/Pricing/Retail & Catering/New Sales & Retention/eCommerce & Mutualized Promotions
- Executes cascaded plans intended to increase customer insight/satisfaction through Surveys/Focus Groups/Engagement Promotions and relevant technology
- Implements cascaded internal/external communication through Websites/Social Media/Innovation Sharing/Best Practices
- Supports program awareness through a physical presence at site