Cuando se trata de salir adelante y tienes la voluntad de ganar, vamos a llamarlo gran potencial de carrera! Imagine being able to get answers to your health plan questions from someone who speaks the same language as you do. Or, the opposite, not being able to get the answers. At UnitedHealth Group, we want our customers to get those answers by speaking to one of our Bilingual Representatives. If you're fluent in English and Spanish, we can show you how to put all of your skills, your passions and your energy to work in a fast growing environment.
If helping others is second nature to you, bring your passion for providing exceptional service to UnitedHealth Group. This position offers great opportunity for a sales career where your contributions directly help our business grow. At UnitedHealth Group, you’ll have a portfolio of products available that are greatly improving the life of others. Performance leads to success and your life’s best work. SM
Our customers need an advocate to help them look at all their options. As an Inside Sales Insurance Product Advisor, you will be responsible for taking inbound phone calls from customer leads. No prospecting, no cold calling required! You will match customers with insurance products that best fit their individual needs and can help improve their lives. Our extensive training program paves the way for success, teaching you our technology, product portfolio, and sales methodology through hands-on classroom based instruction.
Once trained, you will be responsible for working 25 + sales opportunities per day, guiding customers to the right insurance product solutions. This position is a great fit for someone who enjoys helping people, who has previous sales experience, and is interested in high earning potential working with warm leads. Join our team of tenured sales professionals in an environment that promotes collaboration, elite performance, and recognition.
This position is full-time (40 hours per week) Monday - Saturday, with several shifts available. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday. Friday hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Saturday hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
During training, new employees will be working an 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. shift. After successful completion of training, new employees will select from available shift options, keeping in mind our focus to support a work - life balance. Our office is located at 9151 Boulevard 26, North Richland Hills, TX.
There are several steps in our hiring process. Please make sure that you have filled out all required sections of your employment application. Once you submit your completed application, you will receive an email with information regarding next steps including any pre - employment assessment(s) that are required. Both your application and any required assessment(s) need to be completed before we can consider you for employment so the sooner you complete these two steps, the sooner you will hear from us. To learn more, go to: http://uhg.hr/OurApplicationProcess
- Respond via telephone or email to determine their needs and to present product recommendations through a consultative sales process
- Quote customers on available product options and accurately explain plan details
- Respond to questions from consumers regarding UnitedHealth One products, services, website logins or navigating the website
- Complete necessary research on consumer questions and issues using multiple systems and resources and prepare appropriate responses
- Conduct outgoing calls to provide answers and additional information to consumers
- Record all required supporting documentation from phone calls and written correspondence to ensure compliance and provide accurate tracking
- Participate in training opportunities to develop advanced product knowledge in order to share current information while generating and delivering product recommendations and quotes to customers
- Build positive business relationships with consumers to ensure continued interest in UnitedHealth Group’s products and services
- Achieve monthly performance goals and objectives as outlined by leadership