Sodexo is seeking an Executive Chef 3 for Harvest Properties, a Corporate Services multi-tenant client located in Santa Clara, California.
Harvest Properties is an upscale Cafe focusing on local and organic purchasing programs to ensure beautiful quality food. Sodexo is looking for a Executive Manager to continue our tradition of culinary excellence at this location. This Executive Chef will be accountable for all operations managing a volume of around 1 million dollars annually and will be responsible for about 7 employees.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- manage the daily culinary production including production planning and controls
- ensure Sodexo Culinary Standards are in place including recipe compliance and food quality
- manage food costing, controls and compliance
- develop menus and manage inventory
- have high expectations for customer service and quality of food
- have the ability and willingness to develop and train frontline employees
- have a passion for food and innovation_
The ideal candidate has:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implements company policies
- previous experience working in a restaurant
- experience with restaurant administrative tasks
- strong management skills
Why apply to this position?
- This position offers a predominantly Monday through Friday daytime schedule
- There is a great opportunity to make an impact and build a great team
- Sodexo provides unparalleled opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll report to an experienced and knowledgeable manager
Provides culinary leadership within a large sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.