Mission to Our Employees:
Teladoc Health is the global virtual care leader, offering the only comprehensive virtual care solution spanning telehealth, expert medical, and licensed platform services. Teladoc Health serves the world's leading insurers, employers, and health systems and helps millions of people around the world resolve their healthcare needs with confidence. We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Teladoc Health. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, values and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share with our clients.
What We Are Looking For:
Teladoc Health is hiring bilingual, French or Quebecois French/ English, Customer Service Representatives! In this exciting role, you will be entrusted to serve as the voice of Teladoc Health to our 20 million members. You will utilize excellent communication skills to answer inbound calls and assist our members with various needs including registration, scheduling consultations, and technical help.
What You Will Do:
- Utilize excellent communication skills to answer inbound calls and assist our members with various needs including registration, scheduling consultations, and technical help.
- Always provide our members with a positive experience through an excellent customer centric approach to your work.
- Commit to developing yourself to be a better Teladoc Health employee.
- Bring a Customer Comes First attitude!
- 1 year of working in a customer focused environment
- Proven track record of success
- Ability to adapt and change in accordance with the business needs
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and secure sensitive information
- Successfully complete background check
Compensation & Company Benefits (Here is some of the good stuff):
- Excellent health, dental, vision coverage
- 401K 4% match vested immediately
- 19 days of PTO
- Awesome people to work with
- Becoming a part of a movement in telemedicine and building something that matters
For a more detailed look at our company and values, visit our website at https://teladochealth.com/en/about/
At Teladoc Health we thrive on difference and individuality. Teladoc Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.