Logistics done differently.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level with a rapidly expanding global company? Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the most admired in the world by Fortune and one of Americas best employers by Forbes. As the Senior Learning and Development Facilitator, you will use your knowledge of training techniques and processes for onboarding, technical and leadership training assigned to employees across the enterprise. Become a part of our growing, dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What youll do on a typical day:
- Partner with XPO Learning and Development teams and key business partners to coordinate and deliver training for employees
- Manage training roadmaps, calendars and schedules for the assigned regions
- Work with learning program managers and instructional designers on training delivery approach and modality
- Facilitate the transition of training projects from the design/development phase into delivery and implementation
- Provide coaching, guidance and support to adjunct trainers across the enterprise; manage relationships across various teams and locations to deliver training
- Manage training logistics and coordinate events for large-scale deployment programs; partner with LMS administrators as needed
- Facilitate virtual and classroom interactive learning events, train-the-trainer programs, etc. to develop the knowledge, skills and abilities of our employees
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, youll need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 7 years of facilitation experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Itd be great if you also have:
- Masters or other advanced degree
- Facilitator, ATD Master Trainer, ATD Training Certificate and/or Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) certification
- 1 year of logistics or transportation experience
- Bilingual English/French
Be part of something big.#LI-SR1
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.