Looking for your next career step as a Healthcare Technology Manager in the Hyannis, MA Area? Sodexo Healthcare seeks candidates for a Director I for a Healthcare service location.
Ideal candidate will have an amazing management performance record within Health Care Technology and have a broad understanding of the many service aspects that they will encounter/resolve day to day.
Sodexo’s Director I - Clinical Technology Management professionals have:
- Solution Oriented approach, proactive thinking skills to troubleshoot and provide optimal service.
- Ability to provide world class service to our customers, engage staff, vendors, ensuring service is consistently sustained at a high level.
- Superior business acumen, agility, adept at making decisions and budget management proficiency.
- A great leadership track record exceeding delivery expectations
- Successful business driver delivering on business vision
- Formal training and preferred experience servicing Senior BMET level Equipment
- Clinical Technology Management background with Project Management expertise
- Prior experience and success in a Clinical Technology Senior Technician role to include medical imaging hands on service as well as Director/Manager experience within hospital or health care settings.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, we improve the Quality of Life of all those we serve.
Working in Clinical Technology Management (CTM) for Sodexo, you will partner with our Health-care clients to manage their clinical technology needs. Together, we provide leadership and expertise for their business, patients, residents and the staff who care for them.
Is this opportunity right for you? _At Sodexo, our CTM positions offer you the opportunity to expand your skills and grow your career._
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966.
We support these values and help them thrive in each employee._We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to grow your career at Sodexo? Apply now!
Provides overall management and supervision of the assigned account assuming full responsibility for the account's operational and fiscal performance and ensuring that the mission, vision, values, and goals of Sodexo.
-Oversight of all clinical staff for program management and regulatory compliance
-Project Management/Capital Planning
-Purchasing / Subcontracts
-Hiring, training, people
-Growing Organic sales