Sodexo is seeking a Full Time Registered Dietitian to come join their team at Morristown Hamblem Healthcare, a 140 bed Acute Care facility located in Morristown, TN ~48 miles northeast of Knoxville, TN.
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care for a variety of inpatient units;
- work one day every other weekend_providing hospital wide coverage;
- perform quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds and monthly test trays;
- educate health care team members, including physicians and nurses; and/or
- assist with Food Service Management as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in _TN;
- strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with a wide variety of individuals and groups;
- good time management skills be a self-starter, highly motivated and a team player; and/or
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about Morristown Hamblem Healthcare at_
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
_At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
_Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Responsible for providing direct basic nutrition services
-Provides nutrition care to population served to ensure needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Follows operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..