Engineering Program Manager, Security
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Posted: Jul 25, 2019
Role Number: 200084426
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Our team is looking for a dynamic, highly organized and result driven Program Manager to join the Apple Pay & FairPlay Security teams. As a Project Manager, you'll be responsible for leading the development and evaluation of new security initiatives for Apple Pay and FairPlay that allow our customers to enjoy high quality content from our digital stores and make secure purchases in stores, in apps, and on the web.
- 5+ years of experience leading complex and large cross functional projects, leading and running complex software/hardware production schedules.
- Strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven thought process for decision-making and prioritization.
- Strong technical background, ability to dive into the technical details is a requirement.
- Must be able to work independently; anticipating and resolving problems.
- Ambitious and dedicated with creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Experience working and managing overseas team members at irregular hours.
- Do you have a passion for Security technologies? Do you love significant challenges?
- Experience with security technologies and payment systems preferred.
We are looking for an individual that has the ability to own and drive initiatives. The right person will combine technical fluency, diplomacy, program management skills and business insight. We expect that you have experience in one or more of the following areas: security technologies, smart-cards, DRM systems, payment technologies and hardware or software development. You should have a portfolio of innovative projects that exemplify your attention to detail and management track record. RESPONSIBILITIES: - Collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop strategic product and feature roadmaps, including across timezones. - Be the internal evangelist, build consensus with executives, colleagues, and third parties. - Represent your team's interests during design and development phases. - Manage cross-functional schedules and communicate project health to senior leadership. - Measure and report on the efficacy of initiatives and develop action plans accordingly.
Education & Experience