Henry Schein One delivers connected dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help practices improve every aspect of practice management and grow profits. Our platform for integrated applications lets dental technology connect, share data and automate more tasks, creating a new digital workflow that helps teams work smarter and more efficiently. Our advanced integration improves each stage of the patient experience - from first contact and scheduling, to delivery of treatment and recurring care. Henry Schein One unifies market-leading software, web tools, support, and patient services into one platform that is a standard for connecting all practice dental technology.
This position is responsible for building relationships with Henry Schein One customers. This role works closely with the customer as a trusted advisor and customer advocate to Henry Schein One. The goal is to improve the customers' business health by leveraging and promoting Henry Schein One software solutions and service offerings. This role proactively strengthens the relationship by improving the customers' business processes/workflows, increasing product utilization, and in general increasing the value of Henry Schein One products and services within these key accounts. This role is a key part of the Customer Success team in the dental solo and small group customer segments.
Build on the client relationship that was developed during the sales process by learning customer goals, needs and initiatives, and providing value in all interactions
Serve as the primary point of contact for customers, looping in other teams as needed to provide exceptional service
Provide strategic oversight to customers customer life-cycle to achieve rapid time-to-value with their purchase
Proactively uncover opportunities to increase adoption and utilization, while also promoting professional services options
Seek out customers who have had measurable success with Henry Schein One solutions and develop their interest in serving as a customer success story
Track ownership of client records and data in the CRM
Maintain a thorough understanding of, and be prepared to report on, all assigned customers in terms of opportunities, current issues, and likelihood of renewal
Develop a solid understanding of the dental industry and regional issues that could impact customers within assigned territory
Professional, and regularly share best practices with the rest of the CS team
Facilitate customer escalation resolution
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
Typically 5 to 7 or more years of increasing responsibility in terms of any applicable professional experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline. Master's degree or global equivalent a plus. May hold one or more industry certifications; professional certification may be required to advance.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Strong understanding of industry practices
- High proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures
- Good planning/organizational skills and techniques
- Good decision making, analysis and problem solving skills with ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation and public speaking skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good conflict resolution skills and ability to deliver difficult messages
- Ability to build partnerships at all levels within the company, begin to build partnerships externally
- Resolve complex issues in effective ways
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- 5+ years of Customer Success or account management experience preferred
- 5+ years of in-office dental practice experience preferred
- Previously managed a large customer base 100+ accounts preferred
- Experience using a CRM and/or Customer Success platform preferred
- Achieved or exceeded retention goals in prior roles
- Background in leading cross-functional teams on customer facing projects
- Ability to quickly develop solid customer relationships over the phone
- Ability to connect customer needs to relevant product offerings
- Ability to successfully prioritize reactive and proactive tasks
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Travel typically less than 10%. Office environment. No special physical demands required.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: (please click on the apply button below)
CC:(see application details)00.2815.0767
Job Field: Customer Service/Support