This position is responsible for managing the success of the relationship with an assigned set of customers and representatives to which those customers are being transitioned. This position works to transition customers to new sales representatives to help meet the objectives identified by the customer and HSD. The complexity of necessary involvement is variable and can range from simple to moderately complex selling. This is a full time position with an expectation that incumbents will be available at least 40 hours a week to help transition and support account maintenance and growth.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Effectively facilitates the transfer of assigned customers to newly assigned representatives with minimal guidance
- Helps new representatives manage accounts behind the scenes by answering questions, providing historical information and reviewing orders on a regular basis.
- Effectively facilitates communication between internal and external constituents to help ensure account growth with assigned customers.
- Facilitates and maintains high-level, long-term trusted advisor relationships in moderately complex environments between customers and new representatives.
- Attend business meetings with customers at the request of management or the new representative.
- Be available on a full time basis to answer questions and help support account transfer, maintenance and growth.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
This position will be working in the field visiting customer sites. Local travel required up to 50%.
10 years of dental experience and sufficient experience at Henry Schein preferred.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Extensive dental sales knowledge required.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status
Job Field: Sales/Telesales