Sodexo is looking for a Patient Service Manager 1 in Greensboro, NC
Moses Cone Memorial Hospital is a 510 bed hospital in Greensboro, NC. This location is currently under expansion and when completed the hospital will be 650 beds. Currently they are operating a trayline program of EFY and will be incorporating AYR when all is completed with the expansion. As the Patient Service Manager, you will provide over-site to the PSM team and ensure that all nutrition/food regulatory requirements are being achieved in operations. He or she will be the conduit between patient tray line and clinical components of compliance.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Interact with patients and be the primary liaison for the clinical (physicians, nursing, and pharmacy) and food service teams.
- Ensures compliance to Sodexo operating policies and procedures and works to maintain those standards.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality and ensures customer and client satisfaction.
- Be the onsite expert for the patient dining and ordering systems (At Your Request/ Expressly for You)
Ideally, qualified candidates will have the following experience:
- Prior experience in leading and directing a patient delivery program is required
- Strong understanding of regulatory compliance including JACHO, and CMS.
- Previous management level experience and ability to engage and build strong relationships with client management; nursing staff; and patients
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Professional communication skills.
- Passion for a high level of customer service
Provides direction for patient meal services at patient care units to ensure customer satisfaction and retention for the Company.
- Directs daily operations of patient meal services at patient care units to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Supervises day-today work activities by delegating authority, assigning, scheduling, and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
- Performs audits and prepares reports