We strongly encourage people of color, transgender and non-binary people to apply. HRC is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone, including non-LGBTQ people, to join our team.
The Volunteer Engagement System Implementation Temp will assist the Human Rights Campaign's Communities & Volunteer Relations team with the implementation of a nationwide Volunteer Engagement System, primarily by completing administrative duties related to the rollout. This position is estimated to last 1-2 months.
The Volunteer Engagement System Implementation Temp will work with the Communities & Volunteer Relations team to complete the implementation checklists for each of the 32 communities in advance of the launch of their platform. Tasks include:
- Creating and publishing positions from the standard library
- Structuring access groups and assigning leads
- Uploading volunteer data to create accounts
- Convert current CBSA based community mapping into zip codes
- Creating SQL queries to build custom groups for each community
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent database management skills
- Ability to be provide customer service in a professional manner.
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working with the Digital Cheetah Volunteer Management System or other relevant software experience
- Working knowledge of creating SQL queries
- Strong professional ethics and highest sensitivity in dealing with confidential information are required
- Good writing skills and verbal communication skills
- Basic proficiency in or willingness to work with Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Drive
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Commitment to and passion for achieving LGBTQ equality.
All positions at the Human Rights Campaign may require travel on a regular basis or periodically. Where the need arises for business travel, appropriate compensation as outlined by the Fair Labor Standards Act will apply.
No phone calls or emails, please. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to queries about application status.
Washington, District of Columbia, United States