Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
This person will be responsible for coaching, recruiting, compliance, and adherence to schedules and policies. Our primary objective in Direct Sales is to deliver an exceptional shopping experience for our customers. Our Product Advisors are on the front lines to help us deliver the exceptional experience to our customers. The Direct Sales Supervisor oversees 15 25 Product Advisors and is accountable for driving performance to increase individual performance and productivity.
- Supervise, monitor, track and direct day to day staff operations
- Partner with staff and other leaders to develop improvements
- Ensure team supports and adheres to all improvement measurements
- Work directly with customers in escalated situations
- Collaborate with other management on employee selection, career development, and training
- Maintain a positive work environment that supports a quality driven team
- Accountable for ensuring individual / team meet their performance metric targets
- Continuous coaching / development / communication with individuals / team
- Succession planning
- Facilitate meetings to communicate team performance goals and results; share general corporate communications; and provide a forum for surfacing opportunities and / or issues.
- Use a balanced scoreboard to manage team performance
- Provide regular performance reports to the Business Manager
- Work with other departments to promote positive customer experience
- Take sales calls periodically to sharpen selling skills / product knowledge
- Perform Human Resources duties
- HS Diploma / GED
- 2+ years telesales call center experience
- Experience as a Sr. Sales Rep in a coaching environment
- Bilingual English / Spanish
- L&H license for TX is required or must accomplish within 30 days of employment.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience preferred
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: call center manager, sales, insurance, tele sales, Dallas, TX, Texas