At UnitedHealth Group we want the health system to work better for everyone. Join us and you’ll be part of a team that's focused on transformational change. As a Healthcare Coordinator, you’ll help provide a holistic, patient-centered approach to care that addresses both immediate and long-term needs. And you'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere. Join us and feel proud knowing you’re empowered to help people live healthier lives.
- Identify, coordinate and/or provide appropriate levels of care under the direct supervision of an RN or MD
- Perform clinical operations and medical management activities across the continuum of care (assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating). This includes case management, coordination of care and medical management consulting.
- Provide health education, coaching and treatment decision support for members
Expect to travel about 80% of the time to meet with members in their homes, the hospital or in a long-term care setting.
- High School diploma or GED or equivalent work experience
- Unrestricted LVN license in Texas
- Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Word, Outlook and internet)
- Experience with EMR (Electronic Medical Records)
- Home health experience
- 2+ Years of Case Management experience
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 350,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Licensed Vocational Nurse, LVN, Electronic Medical Records, EMR, Bilingual, Spanish, Case Management, Home Health, Hospital, Clinic, Healthcare, Round Rock, TX.