Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
This CCR Bilingual Russian position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday- Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (8am-8pm). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Our office is located at 30-50 Whitestone Expressway, Flushing, NY 11354.
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together - a highly competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success.
Some of our offerings includes:
- Respond to incoming calls from members and assists them with scheduling non-emergency medical transportation (i.e. doctor appointments, physical therapy appointment or radiology appointment) with their preferred providers at their preferred location.
- Insures communication completed in a timely manner with members/patients, home health aides, physicians and medical facilities
- Supports the member and others by answering their questions and concerns to include cancelling or rescheduling appointments based on members requests
- Observes at all times the required HIPAA standards to protect private information
- Enters into computer system the required documentation on members, the scheduling arranged and the communication provided.
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of: efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, call resolution and attendance
An education level of at least a High School Diploma / GED or 10+ years equivalent experience
Demonstrated proficiency in English and Russian
Demonstrated ability in using computer and Windows PC applications, which includes strong keyboard and navigation skills and learning new computer programs
Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed
Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
Ability to multi-task duties as well as the ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your lifes best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: customer service representative, customer service, CSR, UnitedHealth Group, call center, UnitedHealthcare, health care, office, phone support, training class, admin, clerk, cashier, retail, entry level, retail sales, hostess, waitress/waiter, appointment setter, appointment scheduler, NMT, National Med Trans, medical transportation