TAM Bilingual Part Time Panel Relations Specialist (English and Spanish) - Oldsmar, FL-42939
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment-USAOldsmar, Florida
TAM Bilingual Part Time Panel Relations Specialist (English and Spanish) - Oldsmar, FL
The Panel Relations Specialist identifies ways to maintain/improve cooperation and quality of data gathered from Nielsen panelists. The position entails outbound and inbound calls to panelists, reviewing performance data, fostering positive relations and coaching panelists on proper usage of proprietary equipment.
Shift Schedule: Mondays - Saturdays: 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm - Flexible between the hours (32 hours a week)
- Primary customer service contact, addressing household concerns, answering questions and ensuring long-term and accurate usage of equipment.
- Meets outbound and inbound call metrics.
- Builds solid, productive panelist relationships through positive communication.
- Collects and analyzes data, providing feedback to panelists.
- Collects and maintains demographic and device information via outbound and inbound calls to ensure quality of the data.
- Uses recruitment resources effectively and is able to present full disclosure of participation guidelines to panelists.
- Investigates and resolves proprietary system generated panelist performance issues.
- Schedules return calls as needed with panelists.
- Works with support departments as needed to resolve panelist issues.
In addition to a professional attitude, the successful candidate should also possess the following:
- Strong customer service and human relations skills
- Outbound and inbound call experience
- Problem solving, and performance analysis abilities
- Capable of working evenings and at least one weekend day each week
- Spanish and/or Asian bilingual skills are a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- MS Office Suite experience (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- High School Diploma required, College degree or equivalent experience preferred
Were in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, were measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of whats happening now and whats coming next for our clients. Todays data is tomorrows marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. Thats why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. Were bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See whats next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Secondary Locations:, , ,