Sodexo Corporate Services Division seeks a seasoned and qualified Aviation Facilities Operation Manager, with experience managing the associated building maintenance for airport terminals, hangars and cargo warehouses. This manager will interface with the client daily, so excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with exemplary Customer Experience skills, are required.
In addition to their aviation experience, this candidate must have technical knowledge of building systems HVAC, chillers, boiler, electrical systems, conveyor systems, building automation systems, airport related passenger boarding bridges and product delivery systems (glycol and fuel) storage tanks.
- Aviation FM required
- Focus on Hard _service_ _skills- hvac, chillers, boilers along with _airport related passenger boarding bridges and product delivery systems (glycol and fuel) storage tanks
- Strong Customer Service and Customer Experience skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities simultaneously
This unit provides facilities maintenance service at over 120 locations through-out the continental United States, Hawaii, Mexico, Canada and the Caribbean. The operations manager will be responsible to respond quickly and maintain these facilities or lease spaces using either internal technical labor or vendors located across North and South American
RESPONSIBIILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Maintain all client facilities and lease spaces for reactive, preventative and small capital project work.
- Implement business strategies for account growth and retention
- Provide support regarding the proper implementation of operating standards and procedures.
- Monitor performance against KPI standards for client satisfaction.
- Assist with the development of account business plans to enhance customer services, retention and client and customer satisfaction.
- Visit and inspects facilities on set schedule, or as required, on a consistent basis to ensure quality assurance and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain appropriate communication tools and procedures within the department
- Ensure compliance with client contracts, security policies and client expectations for all employees and vendors.
- Perform inspections and audits to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance pertaining to: fire, safety and sanitation procedures.
- Lead department and vendor safety and health program to ensure compliance with all company and industry standards, ensuring a safe workplace for employees and client.
- Create, Develop and Maintain an effective skilled workforce.
- Responsible for payroll accounting for all frontline staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Back up to GM; 2nd in command;
Supervises the account as the #2 manager and has full responsibility including supervision of other managers. Responsible for entire account when the Director of Facilities Ops is not present.
Two scenarios for this position in Univ.:
A) Has all facilities rolling up – Custodial / maintenance and grounds, and FM who reports to GM; very large integrated operation.
B) Mega account – multiple managers of maintenance; PM function; other specific managers – unifying position.
- Manage other managers; manage by walking around (rounding); Staffs, trains, and is responsible for employee development
- client interface;
- payroll oversight;
- budgetary oversight on some services;
- Oversees and coordinates projects
- Manages work orders/CMMS
- Manages mechanicals (i.e. HVAC)
- Manages QA and Safety