Bledsoe County Correctional Complex
Contact Human Resources at (423) 881-6180
Join TEAM TDOC and be a part of the largest law enforcement agency in Tennessee and our efforts to be recognized as the best correctional agency in the nation.
• Starting Salary: $2,710/month
• Salary After 1 Year: $2,845/month
• 12 Hour Shifts with 12 Hours of Overtime per Month Built into the Schedule
• 3 Day Weekend Every Other Week, Off Friday, Saturday & Sunday
• High School Diploma or GED Required
Apply Online: www.tn.gov/hr or onsite Monday through Friday
Employees and eligible dependents are offered Health, Dental, Life, Pharmacy and Vision Insurance. Paid Time-Off (Sick, Annual, Military etc.) 401K, Retirement Plan and Tuition Assistance are a few of the benefits afforded to state employees. Eligible Veterans, Service Members, can use Post-9/11 or Montgomery GI Bill benefits for participation in the 12 month Correctional Officer Training Program.
The Department of Correction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.