Provides administrative support for the Office of the CEO in an executive suite environment. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to: answering phones, maintaining Outlook calendar and appointments, creating general correspondence, preparing presentations, event preparation, and as required.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Assists in the preparation of meeting agendas and itineraries.
- Maintains Outlook calendars and schedules appointments, meetings and events, both domestic and international.
- Screen incoming calls and sort mail.
- Greets visitors and ensures appropriate follow-up to requests.
- Participates in the coordination of events.
- Reserves conference rooms, coordinates audio/visual equipment and catering.
- Creates letters and correspondence upon request, including e-mails.
- Handles and maintains departmental confidential materials/files.
- Updates spreadsheets and inputs information into databases, including Excel.
- Works with team to schedule travel including, air, hotel, car rental, etc.
- Assist in preparation of travel and expense via Concur.
- Work with other executive assistants within the office to ensure full support and coverage.
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
** Must be available to work flexible hours as needed, which may include nights & weekends.
7+ years administrative assist experience with a minimum of 4 years supporting an executive level staff member is preferred.
Experience planning/coordinating events (i.e. business dinners, meet and greets, large meetings, etc.), highly preferred.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:Must be fluent in all MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Expediency and accuracy of work is imperative.
Ability to utilize discretion and maintain confidentiality is required.
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the company.
Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multitask is required.
Very strong follow-up and detailed-oriented skills.
Excellent judgment and problem solving abilities.
Ability to work and act independently without constant supervision.
Superb prioritization of short and long term projects, and work on items of a confidential nature.
Ability to exhibit a high level of professionalism and professional integrity.
Henry Schein, Inc. does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: (please click on the apply button below)
Job Field: Administrative