This position is responsible for administering and supporting the company's Oracle Hyperion business intelligence suite - Planning Budgeting and Cloud Service (PBCS/FDMEE) used in the consolidation and management reporting of Global Dental results. This role is responsible for managing the ongoing maintenance, upgrades, development, and implementation of application enhancements for the benefit of a worldwide PBCS user community. Coordinate and participate in the onboarding of additional businesses into the global reporting system and provide a level of application training to secure successful consolidation of Management reporting processes. Assist in the management of end-user relations, including training needs, system outages, changes in application features and application updates. Troubleshoot installations, manage security administration, modify existing applications and offer explanation to business use of specific applications. Work with Corporate Planning group and IT group on system events including client rollout, hardware requirements and installations. Act as a liaison with the Corporate Planning and Corporate Accounting departments to coordinate worldwide entity and account structures. Prepare the application for loading of Actual data and some Budget and Forecast data. Some domestic and international travel may be required.
- Manage the process of regression testing for the application and document test results
- Participate in historical data verification, build and documentation of monthly validations
- Assist in the management of end-user relations, including training needs, troubleshoot installations, administer security access and system outages for a world-wide user community
- Manage the security rights for system access
- Responsible for reviewing, performing, testing, documenting, implementing, and communicating month-end metadata changes
- Work in redesigning, testing, documenting and implementing PBCS Calc Scripts changes
- Create and maintain the application for loading of Actual, Budget, and Forecast data
- Document existing system processes and updates for approve process change
- Work with the user community, and 3rd party contract help, by providing system enhancement solution options, for design, test and implementation
- May perform ongoing application maintenance, upgrade, development, testing and implementation of application enhancements
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as required
Seasoned, experienced senior level professional; in-depth knowledge and full understanding of two or more disciplines and good knowledge of other related disciplines. Strong judgment and analytical ability, evaluation, originality and ingenuity required to perform tasks. Know and apply the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a particular field. Resolve a wide range of issues and assignments in creative ways. Assignments are typically broad in nature. Serve as a resource to others to resolve complex problems and issues. May take on project lead role on small scale projects.
Work on complex issues/projects where analysis of data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Use best practices and knowledge of business issues and strategic direction to solve complex problems where precedent may not exist; recommend solutions to business challenges. Demonstrate strong judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Network with senior internal and external personnel inside and outside own area of expertise.
Receive minimal instruction on day-to-day work and minimal instruction on new projects or assignments. May act as a resource to provide formal guidance for TSMs with less experience. Assignments can be broad in nature. May manage vendor relationships.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
Typically 6 to 8 or more years of increasing responsibility in terms of any applicable professional experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline. Master's degree or global equivalent a plus. May hold one or more industry certifications.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent understanding of industry practices
- Strong proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures
- Strong planning/organizational skills and techniques
- Strong decision making, analysis and problem solving skills with ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills and ability to deliver difficult messages
- Ability to build partnerships at all levels within the company, ability to build partnerships externally
- Good negotiating skills
- Resolve complex issues in effective ways
- Project management, consultative skills and ability to manage a budget
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Oracle/Hyperion application administration and installation of PBCS Client software
- FDMEE mapping of local data warehouse reports to PBCS chart of accounts, validate and reconcile results
- Report creation via Smartview and Oracle Financial Reports
- Load of financial and statistical data into PBCS via FDMEE or Excel template
- Administer PBCS Security
- Propose system solutions for requested system enhancements, design, build, test and document according to specifications
- Research system errors through advanced problem solving skills and methodical elimination of variables
- Work with end users identifying the cause and provide solutions for system issues they are experiencing
- Work on PBCS to maintain and update metadata, create webforms, reports and tasklists in Workspace
- Perform reconciliation of historical data during data migration and after implementation of structure changes
- Conduct training of system to end-users
- Engage in regression testing and document results
- Build validation rules in the system
Typically, to advance to a new job level, TSMs must demonstrate professional behavior and should consistently be at the high-end of meets expectations or consistently exceed expectations.
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Travel typically less than 10%. Office environment. No special physical demands required.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: (please click on the apply button below)
Job Field: Accounting/Finance