Are you someone who values integrity?
Are you someone who wants to help valuable customers and resolve issues?
Are you looking for stability?
If so, First Citizens Bank is hiring multiple representatives for our inbound contact service center.
You will have the opportunity to service customers or prospective customers via inbound telephone calls. You will provide first call resolution for all retail banking inquiries, commercial inquiries, Online Banking (Business and Retail), Bankcard, fraud, forgery, ID theft, and policy and procedure questions.
In addition to service support of these customers, you will be responsible for identifying potential cross-sell opportunities and referring to the appropriate sales area within the bank.
You will provide specialty area of support in one of the following categories: Bankcard, Business online banking or general servicing.
High school diploma or GED with less than 1 year of customer service experience.
* Strong oral communication.
* Working knowledge of PC-based software.
* Ability to work in multiple software applications at one time.
* Strong keyboard skills.
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to display professionalism while interacting with others.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
* Call center experience.
* Bachelors degree.
* Customer service experience.
* Bilingual (Spanish).
See job description.