Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a Dining Services Manager to lead our Dietary Department at St. John’s Retirement Community in Billings, MT.
This position will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the front and back of the house. St. John’s -Wyndstone, a small intimate community with a community of 100 Independent and Assisted Living Residents. In addition to managing the day to day operation, a strong culinary expertise is imperative, as this position will also serve as the chef.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- manage the daily food production including production planning and controls;
- ensure Sodexo Culinary Standards including recipe compliance and food quality;
- manage food costing, controls and compliance;
- develop menus and manage inventory;
- have high expectations for customer service and quality of food;
- have the ability and willingness to develop and train frontline employees;
- have a passion for food and innovation;
- have knowledge of special diets and allergens;
- and,knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) is preferred.
The ideal candidate has:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implements company policies;
- previous experience working in a high volume facility; and
- strong management skills.
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please visit the Sodexo Network with Us page and consider signing up for our Career Connections eNewsletter.
Take a sneak peek at how Sodexo can contribute to your well-being: http://bit.ly/yPf9G. _#
Responsible for the day to day execution of the menus & culinary deliverables. May be responsible for smaller units within a multi-location.
- Executes the culinary function.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Handles administrative functions.