Henry Schein One delivers connected dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help practices improve every aspect of practice management and grow profits. Our platform for integrated applications lets dental technology connect, share data and automate more tasks, creating a new digital workflow that helps teams work smarter and more efficiently. Our advanced integration improves each stage of the patient experience - from first contact and scheduling, to delivery of treatment and recurring care. Henry Schein One unifies market-leading software, web tools, support, and patient services into one platform that is a standard for connecting all practice dental technology.
This position is responsible for the overall health and increasing retention of Patient Engage accounts. Onboard accounts, proactively reach out to improve health based on business triggers, conduct quarterly/annual business reviews, and maintain a creditable and healthy relationship with the customer.
- Onboard new customers by managing account creation, coordinating software installs, training the customer on the product, ensure product adoption/usage, and provide ongoing support as their primary point of contact
- Monitor customer's ongoing health scores and product utilization to proactively engage customers to prevent attrition and ensure customer satisfaction with product and services
- Develop and maintain creditable and strong relationships with business owners by performing regular quarterly/annual business reviews, business assessments, and status reports
- Handle escalated customers with a high level of professionalism and tact
- Work with at risk accounts to conduct a business review, develop resolution plans, and align internal resources to resolution
- Maintain a thorough understanding of, and be prepared to report on, all assigned customers in terms of opportunities, current issues, and likelihood of renewal
- Regularly share best practices with the rest of the Customer Success team
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
Typically 2 to 4 years of related professional experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
Basic understanding of industry practices
General proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures
Basic planning/organizational skills and techniques
Good decision making, analysis and problem solving skills
Good verbal and written communication skills
Basic presentation and public speaking skills
Basic interpersonal skills
Developing professional credibility
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Consultative approach to customer success
Deep customer empathy
Customer experience champion
Exception Demandforce product knowledge
Ability to have difficult conversation with customers
Understanding of competitive landscape
Full-Time Benefits Available:
- Earn generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Seven Company Paid holidays
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with competitive company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D
- Lunch delivered daily from local restaurants for purchase
- Onsite gym with personal trainer options
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: (please click on the apply button below).
CC:(see application details)00.2815.0767
Job Field: Administrative