Location: 2190H-LRI HiddenValleyLandfill
Job TitleGeneral Laborer
Requisition Primary LocationPuyallup, Washington
We have an immediate position available for a Site Laborer Helper at our location in Puyallup, WA. This is a full time, long term position with a great company. If you don't mind getting your hands dirty and are a self-motivated, hardworking individual with good communication skills we want to talk to you.
- Flagging / Directing traffic as it comes through.
- Weed eating and pressure washing
- Helping / Interacting with customers.
- Site cleanup/ litter picking
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- At least 1 year of work experience. Preferably in a blue collar type position where you utilize customer service skills.
- High school Diploma / GED required
- The ability to stand outside throughout a 10 hr shift.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly.
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Must pass drug screen and pre-employment background check.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)