Product Support Specialist (Bilingual Spanish/English)
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Support - Product Support
Who is Geotab:
Geotab, a global leader in IoT and connected transportation, collects rich location, engine and vehicle behavior data to provide valuable insights for customers. Geotab is deployed worldwide in over 130 countries and is utilized by more than 40,000 customers around the globe. Collecting over 4 billion data points daily, Geotab is utilized by fleets both large and small to better manage their light, medium and heavy duty vehicles as well as the latest available electric vehicles. Global demand for telematics is increasing and Geotab is rising to the challenge. Are you ready for the challenge? If so, visit us at careers.geotab.com to apply today. To see what it's really like to be a Geotabber, follow us on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook @InsideGeotab to get an inside look into life at Geotab.
Who we are looking for:
We are always looking for amazing talent who can contribute to our growth and deliver results! Geotab is seeking a Bilingual Product Support Specialist who is responsible for one-call resolution with a focus on creating customer loyalty and providing a great customer experience. If you love technology, you are passionate about technical and customer support, and you are keen to join an industry leader - we would love to hear from you!
What are the details of this position:
As a Bilingual Product Support Specialist, your key area of responsibility will be creating customer loyalty and satisfaction through one contact resolution of Geotab related inquiries. This role also assists new and existing customers via the deployment and implementation of devices and databases. You will need to work closely with Operations, Fleet Division, Sales, and other internal support teams.
To be successful in this role you will be a self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and have the ability to quickly understand complex, technical concepts. In addition, the successful candidate will know and demonstrate practices and processes for establishing and retaining customer relationships and creating customer satisfaction. You will also understand the Geotab devices, accessories and portals including troubleshooting protocols and applications.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Supports client, carrier, and sales team by providing phone, chat, and email assistance relating to device errors, network communications, portal configuration and navigation, product implementation, and troubleshooting.
- Supports carrier demo and product trial programs.
- Coordinates with all departments in the management of the return/exchange process for Geotab devices and accessories from case origin to completion, including communication to the customer.
- Knowledge of business writing, grammar and mechanics used in speaking and writing with customers and co-workers.
- Customer feedback and follow-through.
- Associates degree and/or bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of two or more years of customer service experience (experience in a call center environment is preferred)
- At least intermediate level Excel skills including creation of pivot tables and reports
- Internet savvy and accustomed to the use of automated systems
- Experience working with wireless or telecommunication technologies preferred
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Demonstrated professionalism and poise (especially when dealing with frustrated or disgruntled customers)
- Able to work varying shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Able to work in a cubicle environment with multiple distractions and interruptions throughout the day.
- Able to sit for prolonged periods of time and to listen to customers via phone and review customer history and information via computer
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Ability to read, write and speak in Canadian French, Portuguese, German and Mandarin is also an asset
What makes our staff passionate about Geotab?
Table Tennis at the office! Bring your own bat!
Great accommodation (height adjustable desks)
Light breakfast served daily (cereals, bars and fresh fruit)
Hot lunch or fresh sandwiches served every other Friday
Geotab sponsored sports teams, dress up days, fun social events
Full medical benefits & 4% 401k company matching retirement savings plan
Our Core Values:
Geotabbers innovate and seek creative ways to continuously improve. Collaboration and teamwork defines the way we work. We love being ahead of the curve, using leading technology, and being agile in every way we do business. We work hard, and we definitely play hard. From the CEO - to the staff - there is an open-door policy for all of us to freely communicate. Geotabbers are dynamic, and enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment. We own our work and take responsibility in a true entrepreneurial spirit!
Geotab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Geotab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Geotab expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Geotab's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.