Senior Customer Success Specialist (Bilingual Spanish/ English)
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Customer Success - Customer Success
Who is Geotab:
Geotab, a global leader in IoT and connected transportation, collects rich location, engine and vehicle behavior data to provide valuable insights for customers. Geotab is deployed worldwide in over 130 countries and is utilized by more than 40,000 customers around the globe. Collecting over 4 billion data points daily, Geotab is utilized by fleets both large and small to better manage their light, medium and heavy duty vehicles as well as the latest available electric vehicles. Global demand for telematics is increasing and Geotab is rising to the challenge. Are you ready for the challenge? If so, visit us at careers.geotab.com to apply today. To see what it's really like to be a Geotabber, follow us on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook @InsideGeotab to get an inside look into life at Geotab.
Who are we looking for:
We are always looking for amazing talent who can contribute to our growth and deliver results! Geotab is seeking a Senior Customer Success Specialist who will partner with our end customers to help translate their business needs and objectives into their use of the Geotab platform. If you love technology, are able to develop meaningful customer relationships, have experience with all levels of corporate communication, are innovative in your thinking, drive growth and are keen to join a leading edge technology firm -- we would love to hear from you!
What are the details of this position:
As a Senior Customer Success Specialist (Sr CSS), you'll work directly with Geotab's large business customers to ensure they are leveraging the Geotab platform to accomplish their organization's objectives. The Sr CSS will engage customers to understand what success looks like for their organization, highlight relevant industry benchmarks, and nurture the customer relationship through meaningful touch-points at regular intervals.
The Sr CSS will evaluate relevant metrics (CSAT, Net Promoter and Churn risk) and independently craft engagement strategies to ensure best in class customer experience. Additionally, the Sr CSS will monitor their customers' support tickets and escalate as required to ensure a timely resolution; The Sr CSS will be expected to mentor junior Customer Success Specialists and share best practices to elevate the level of performance of the Customer Success Team. As a key member of the Customer Success Team, the Sr CSS will be expected to identify product and process improvements to continue to evolve our product and service offerings.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Understand the goals, requirements, and challenges of large business customers, and layer that with industry benchmarks to create meaningful recommendations.
- Promote and drive platform adoption by collaborating with customers on the creation of measurable goals aligned with their objectives
- Leverage relevant use cases to help meet customer needs and create customer lifetime value and loyalty by actively providing cross sell opportunities and facilitating Marketplace solutions
- Use your technical expertise to become a product SME, ensuring the ability to speak in detail on all aspects of the Geotab platform including the Marketplace and leverage that expertise to ensure customer loyalty through the completion of meaningful and valuable touch points or business reviews for all assigned accounts
- Work closely with our Product Support, Implementation, and Retention Teams to ensure customer success after their first 90 days and deliver a best in class customer experience by navigating churn indicators and leveraging a holistic view of the customer life cycle, including various data sets relevant to their experience
- Remain current on industry trends, Geotab products, services, and partnerships, be knowledgeable of our competitors' products and services, and remain at the forefront of the Customer Success Industry by attending relevant conferences, seminars etc.
- Engage in continuous learning opportunities including Excel Master, CAFM (Company Sponsored)
- 3+ years experience on a Customer Success(Account Management/Consultation) Team within a technology company, SaaS preferred
- 1.5+ years of experience providing Customer Success services directly with organizations of 100+ employees
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications, or Technology related field, or 2 additional years of equivalent experience
- Exemplary interpersonal, written communication, and presentation skills to articulate complex information and action plans to all levels
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and engage in complex problem solving
- Experience building reports to enable business decision-making
- Advanced Excel skills, Excel Master preferred
- Passport / Global Entry Required (company sponsored)
- Experience leveraging Customer Success tools/systems to complete workflows, Salesforce (Lightning) preferred
- Reporting Analyst or Business Analyst experience preferred
- Fluently Bilingual in Spanish (Read/Write/Speak)
What makes our staff passionate about Geotab?
Table Tennis at the office! Bring your own bat!
Great accommodation (height adjustable desks)
Light breakfast served daily (cereals, bars and fresh fruit)
Hot lunch or fresh sandwiches served every other Friday
Geotab sponsored sports teams, dress up days, fun social events
Full medical benefits & 4% 401k company matching retirement savings plan
Our Core Values:
Geotabbers innovate and seek creative ways to continuously improve. Collaboration and teamwork defines the way we work. We love being ahead of the curve, using leading technology, and being agile in every way we do business. We work hard, and we definitely play hard. From the CEO - to the staff - there is an open-door policy for all of us to freely communicate. Geotabbers are dynamic, and enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment. We own our work and take responsibility in a true entrepreneurial spirit!
Geotab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Geotab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Geotab expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Geotab's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.