Location: 2190H-LRI HiddenValleyLandfill
Job TitleGeneral Laborer Helper
Requisition Primary LocationPuyallup, Washington
We have an immediate position available for a Laborer at our LRI Hidden Valley Recycling Center in Puyallup, WA. In this position you will wear many hats but main duties will include flagging traffic, minor equipment use, general labor as well as helping out customers.
If you don't mind getting your hands dirty and are a self motivated, hard working individual with good communication skills we want to talk to you.
This is a full time, year around position with a great company. The days you work may vary. All availability preferred, but set schedule will be provided after starting. Position starts at $15.38 per hour.
Please do not call or stop by the local facility. Apply online at www.wasteconnections.com.
- Perform assigned duties working at the transfer station.
- Flagging / Directing traffic as it comes through.
- Helping / Interacting with customers.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 1 year of work experience. Preferably in a position in the blue collar industry where you had to utilize customer service skills .
- The ability to stand outside throughout a 10 hr shift.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Must pass drug screen and pre-employment background check.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)