The Technical Equipment Administration Coordinator will manage tasks related to but not limited to the administration of the High Tech Demo program, administration of issuing CEREC software licenses, and other high tech subscription and warranty renewals and tracking.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manage the High Tech Demo program including data entry, tracking and communication to the field as necessary.
2. Work with field Sales Operations management, Sales management, & Sales reps notifying them when a demo needs to be sold and process a replacement.
3. Provides support to the field on required inventory movement for high tech demo items.
4. Issue software licenses related to CEREC software at the request of Imaging Support and HSD Technicians.
5. Manage the regular renewal process for all necessary high tech items.
6. Administer and track all high tech warranty programs.
7. Maintain any and all reports related to said responsibilities.
8. Perform other administrative tasks related to supporting the High Tech and DI/DR product categories.
9. Other activities related to the evolution of the division.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
This position will be working in and office environment, utilizing typical office equipment
Inventory management, customer service experience, working with a large field organization.
High School diploma (college preferred) or the equivalent.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Microsoft Word, moderate to advanced Excel knowledge, Power Point. Knowledge of and ability to learn general database applications. Strong communication and organizational skills
Ability to read legal documentation
Sales reps, Field Management, Sales Operations Management, Sales Management.
HSD Customer, HSD One support.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: (please click on the apply button below)
Job Field: Administrative