Zahn, a Henry Schein company, is seeking an entry-level Technical Support Specialist. You will be the initial point of contact for our clients in resolving technical, application and hardware related issues for our CAD/CAM equipment and software solutions. Our mission is to quickly assess and resolve end-user questions while delivering world-class customer support.
Responsibilities include assisting customers via phone, email, and TeamViewer with their scanner, software and milling machine issues, as they arise.
- Provide Tier 1 level of technical support to customers by resolving technical calls on milling units, basic software issues, and generalized milling machine and scanning errors.
- Close 50 tickets per week, on average, using the Support Zendesk SOP process.
- Sustain over 65% phone availability to decrease response times, typically answering 15 - 20 calls per day inbound.
- Maintain ticket SLA's for 30 minute first response, daily follow up responses (caries based on Priority) on unsolved tickets.
- Help maintain at least a 98% customer satisfaction score via Zendesk surveys by consistently displaying professionalism and technical expertise to clients.
- Develop a Subject Matter Expert (SME) interest in 2 or more corporate products.
- Gather the required information necessary to best handle customer software and technical inquiries.
Excellent understanding of the job and highly proficient in a range of processes or procedures to complete a wide range of tasks. Apply acquired knowledge of procedures and external regulations.
Work on assignments that can be difficult and require judgment and initiative. Understand implications of work and make recommendations for solutions. Will be responsible for making independent procedural decisions.
Work under minimal supervision and may determine methods and procedures on new assignments. May be informal team leader.
Typically 3 or more years of related experience.
Typically High School education, vocational training and/or on-the-job training. Bachelor's degree preferred.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service oriented and the ability to work with complex issues
- Ability to plan and arrange activities
- Very good interpersonal communication skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential and highly sensitive information
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage conflict
- Capacity to work effectively under pressure
- Establish productive working relationships at multiple levels within the organization
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Must have an excellent ability to concisely articulate software-related problems and technical concepts to a varying customer base.
- Must have a firm understanding of Internet connectivity and networking.
Typically, to advance to a new job level, TSMs must demonstrate professional behavior and should consistently be at the high-end of meets expectations or consistently exceed expectations.
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Travel typically less than 10%. Office environment. No special physical demands required.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: (please click on the apply button below)
Job Field: Equipment Support