Manages and oversees a specific region of Telesales Representatives and Customer Service Representatives generating new business and managing current customers ultimately meeting or exceeding assigned performance goals. Organizes, prioritizes, and monitors team's progress to achieve the Regions' overall goals and objectives. Leads and participates in team meetings, training programs, management meetings and conventions as required. Provides leadership and oversight to ensure set goals are achieved. Identifies business opportunities when eSurg is uncompetitive and works with management to determine optimal business plan. Identifies process improvement to build efficiencies and works with other business units to determine optimal customer support systems. Reviews internal reporting to determine projected sales, profitability, customer service levels, and productivity for the Region.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Manages and directs the work and focus of Telesales Representatives and Customer Service Representatives and their respective sales and productivity goals. Organizes, prioritizes, and assigns projects to achieve the region's overall goals and objectives.
- Oversees the hiring, training, and development of the Telesales Representatives and Customer Service Representatives, which includes formal performance reviews, setting and managing individual team member goals, and resolving employee related issues that pertain to the region.
- Provides the leadership for working specified group(s) of raw contacts and pre-qualified leads assists telesales reps with customer acquisition, retention and penetration strategies, through call monitoring, regular individual meetings and coaching.
- Provides the leadership for managing customer accounts and the order process with communication with customers and partners, problem identification and resolution, process and procedures strategy, and providing direction and evaluation.
- Encourages a non-threatening working environment, ensuring high motivation and positive morale. Holds regularly scheduled staff and team building meetings, emphasizing active participation and open communication. Provides status updates as necessary.
- Establishes and nurtures prospect relationships to sell company's products and services. Determines and/or approves any customer membership levels, credits or discounts.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Two years business-to-business sales experience, with demonstrated ability to meet sales goals.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Strong selling skills, prospect qualification and closing skills, customer service skills, dynamic and engaging phone presence and good telephone etiquette. Ability to answer a high volume of calls, effective dispute resolution. Experience using the internet as well as general knowledge of computers and business operations. Able to work independently with limited supervision.
Experience using Sales Force Automation (SFA) software preferred.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: (please click on the apply button below).
Job Field: Sales/Telesales