Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch(c) system and the Nintendo 3DS(c) family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System(c), Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy(c), Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS(c) family of systems, Super NES(c), Nintendo 64(c), Nintendo GameCube(c), Wii(c) and Wii U(c) systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokmon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo's operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company's website at http://www.nintendo.com.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Supports the development of repair processes, product repair methods and test flows.
- Analyzes key process indicators and other metrics and facilitates continuous improvement efforts.
- Facilitates small scope projects using Project Management methodologies.
- Works with Manufacturing Engineering in resolving technical issues and developing solutions and work arounds.
- Participates in change management implementation program.
- Performs advanced level troubleshooting and analysis on Nintendo products.
- Develops, updates, and validates procedures and specifications related to product repair programs.
- Provides subject matter expertise to test equipment and test software support operations
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Three to five years of related experience
- Proficient in continuous improvement and lean methodologies.
- Exposure in project management concepts and methodologies
- High level experience troubleshooting electronic devices.
- Proficient using MS Office applications
- Associate's degree in Electronics or equivalent
- Project Management Certification
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity...celebrating strengths.