Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making Healthcare data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing
your life’s best work.
- Review incoming applications and corresponding documents required to approve financial aid, review bank statements, income tax returns, verification of household data, income and / or pay stubs
- Ability to calculate and determine qualifying standards according to federal poverty guidelines
- Note and update Artiva system documenting received information, scan all correspondence received into Electronic Data Imaging system
- Communicate with patients via phone or written correspondence; may also perform duties related to collections of patients accounts such as payment arrangements, review of accounts to process for bad debt, or trying to assist with other programs available to the patient
- Work under pressure as part of a supportive team that communicates and works with internal and external customers
- As a contact point for customers, it is essential that the position exemplify the Dignity Health Values and a commitment to customer satisfaction
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ year of experience analyzing and solving customer problems OR 1+ year of experience working in an office setting
- Experience with Windows PC Applications and Microsoft Word: create and edit documents and Microsoft Excel: data entry, sorting, creating / modifying spreadsheets
- Ability to utilize a 10 key by touch
- Ability to work 8am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish
- Experience in the banking industry
- Knowledge of healthcare business and financial processes
Careers with OptumInsight. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the Healthcare industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Rancho Cordova, CA, Healthcare, Insurance, Financial
Please see job description.