Location: 2190H-LRI HiddenValleyLandfill
Job TitleGeneral Laborer
Requisition Primary LocationPuyallup, Washington
We have an immediate position available for a Laborer at our LRI Hidden Valley Compost Factory in Puyallup, WA.Â In this position you will wear many hats but main duties will include flagging traffic, minor equipment use, general labor as well as helping out customers.Â This is a full time, long term position with a great company.Â If you don't mind getting your hands dirty and are a self motivated, hard working individual with good communication skills we want to talk to you.Â
Full-time position in which you will be working 4 day's a week 10 hours a day. The days you work may vary. All availability preferred, but set schedule will be provided after starting.Â Starting wage is %15.38/hour. We offer family benefits, 401k, vacation, and full time year round work.
- Perform assigned duties working at the transfer station.
- General site clean up
- Possible small equipment operation
- Flagging / Directing traffic as it comes through.
- Helping / Interacting with customers.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- At leastÂ 1 year of work experience.Â Preferably in aÂ position where you utilize customer service skills .
- The ability toÂ stand outsideÂ throughout a 10 hr shift.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly.
- Must pass drug screen and pre-employment background check.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)