Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager 3 for the University of Louisiana Lafayette, located in Lafayette Louisiana. Lafayette is located 40 miles west of Baton rouge LA. and 120 miles northwest of New Orleans LA. The University of Louisiana Lafayette has a resident population of 3400 and growing and a total student population of 18,500. The university features a student union, a state of the art resident dining facility, and 8 additional retail locations.
The Food Service manager will oversee all board operations Feeding 3,200 on board plan. Feeding approx 4,500 meals per day. With an annual MVL of approx. $7.5 million.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced food operations manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement